We are committed to protecting your privacy, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and undertake not to use any information we may hold about you for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
- We do not automatically capture or store personal information through our websites except in the cases outlined below. Under no circumstances, do we use your data for anything other than the purpose for which it has been collected.
Definition of cookies
- Our live chat is provided by SnapEngage.
Information about cookies set by SnapEngage
- You can opt out of cookies at any time, following the instructions in your browser. These are typically found under ‘Tools’ and ‘Options’ (PC) or ‘Preferences’ (Mac) though the details vary from browser to browser.
Guide to deleting and controlling cookies on AboutCookies.org
- Website forms. At certain times you may be asked to fill in information about yourself on the site. This information will only be used for the purpose stated in each case. We will not distribute personal information collected in this way to any third party.
- We may analyse statistical trends based on responses to forms etc to help us to improve our services, however this analysis will not include personal information.
- Although we will always treat the information you send us with the strictest confidence, we cannot guarantee the security of the world wide web. It is possible, though very unlikely, that someone other than ourselves could access and read information sent to us in this way. If you feel concerned about this, please use another form of contact, e.g. telephone or post.
To find out what information we collect about you as a patient, how we store this information, how long we retain it and who we may share your information with please read the patient privacy notice.