Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusion for our staff, patients and public is paramount at CUH. Not only is it central to our Together; safe, kind and excellent values and behaviour standards, but a richly diverse workforce supports the needs of our community.
Together, we help respect every individual’s needs with dignity. Person-centred care from valued staff makes a difference to everyone. Everyone counts. Indeed, when staff can be themselves, they perform their best work.
CUH is committed to ensuring fairness for all and has a zero-tolerance of any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation whether its related to any of the following: age, sex, race and ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment, pregnancy and maternity, paternity, marriage and civil partnership.
We aim to be an exemplar employer for equality, diversity and inclusion by:
- treating everyone with respect and dignity at all times
- challenging discriminatory behaviour and practice
- recognising and embracing diversity
- ensuring equal and easy access to services
- ensuring equal access to employment and development opportunities
- consulting and engaging with staff, patients and their families to ensure that our services and facilities meet their need
Saturday 15th February 2020
Nursing, Midwifery & Healthcare Support Worker Open Day Event – The Year of the Nurse & MidwifeDetails