Our progressive and friendly pharmacy department consists of approximately 250 staff. The department provides the following services:
- Clinical pharmacy services
- Medicines Information
- Aseptics (TPN and oncology)
- Quality assurance
- Clinical trials
- Stores and Distribution
There are a number of different staff groups within the Pharmacy team including:
- Pharmacists – we have a range of rotational posts and specialist posts working across the Trust, including a number of consultant pharmacists.
- Pharmacy Technicians – the majority of posts are specialised within a particular aspect of Pharmacy, but we also have a number of rotational posts that are suitable for newly qualified staff or Pharmacy technicians moving into the hospital Pharmacy sector.
- Pharmacy Assistants – our Pharmacy assistants work across a range of operational areas within the department; mainly in the dispensary, stores and our manufacturing unit.
- Informatics staff – as part of ongoing work to optimise the digital technology within the Trust, we have a number of Pharmacy job roles working in informatics.
- Administrative staff – these posts are integral to the Pharmacy team and are key to the efficient delivery of our services.
We also offer training posts for pre-registration trainee pharmacists, pre-registration trainee pharmacy technicians and Pharmacy apprentices.
Keep up to date and follow us on Twitter:
Current Opportunities within Pharmacy
Pharmacy Services - Where could I work?
Saturday 07th November 2020
NHS Essential Services Open DayDetails